Thank you to The Seattle Times for publishing my op-ed, called My So-Called Disorder Made Me A Better Attorney. You can read it HERE.
Peter O’Neil is the author of My So-Called Disorder: Autism, Exploding Trucks, and the Big Daddy of Rock and Roll.
When I was "diagnosed" as autistic at sixty-five, my life and career as a product liability attorney and paralegal made sense for the first time. This blog, and my book, My So-Called Disorder: Autism, Exploding Trucks, and the Big Daddy of Rock and Roll, celebrate the strengths and struggles of autistic people and, our value to any human endeavor. I try to tell the truth about the hard parts--at least for me. Please follow and share.
Thank you to The Seattle Times for publishing my op-ed, called My So-Called Disorder Made Me A Better Attorney. You can read it HERE.
Peter O’Neil is the author of My So-Called Disorder: Autism, Exploding Trucks, and the Big Daddy of Rock and Roll.
Last Sunday I was a guest on the Opening Arguments Book Club, where my book was featured. ( Join Here. ) During our discussion the notion of...
No comments:
Post a Comment